Onno Hansen-Staszyński is a passionate reformer and analytic on the crossroads of technology and society. Onno’s experience is broad: art, philosophy, finance, NGOs, ICT. Although it is within a small frame that perfection can blossom a broad background helps to not bother about anything but the thing itself.
Current key areas:
- Youngster identity (co-coined the label “Generation F“): mad scientist at Dutch national radio program 3FM Tussenuur;
- Education innovation: co-author of 3 EU (CDEI; Dynamic Identity; Identifeye), 3 Polish national (Dynamiczna Tozsamosc, 2012; Dynamiczna Tozsamosc, 2013; Dynamiczna Tozsamosc, 2014 – 2016) and 4 Gdańsk local education projects (Akademia Dynamiczna Tozsamosc 1; Akademia Dynamiczna Tozsamosc 2 ; Jak pracować profilaktycznie z dzieckiem w wieku 13 – 15 lat; Akademia Dynamiczna Tozsamosc 2017) on this theme, aiming to push teachers out of their comfort zones;
- Online identity and Augmented Reality: co-created several AR games within education projects;
- Health and Augmented Reality: partner in an EU project (ANEMELO), co-author of a Gdansk AR game;
- Social action: partner in an EU project on social exclusion (Talking about Taboos);
- Adult education: partner in an EU project on adult learning regarding Web 2.0 (Web2Learn) – winner of the 2015 1st prize INTERNATIONAL PRIZE at the Festival van het Leren;
- Communities: author and applicant of an EU project on disadvantaged parent self-help communities (OZO); in the past responsible for the ASN bank community Voor De Wereld Van Morgen;
- Video productions: creating corporate and independent video productions;
- Journalism: citizen journalism (Citizen Solidarity/ Obywatel Solidarnosc), online journalism (Frankwatching): #1 QUALITY MARKETING BLOGGER 2016 in the Netherlands; in the past mainstream mainly for weekly De Groene Amsterdammer;
- Web 2+ and semantics: co-author of a new semantic language independent recommendation system: Findsi;
- Authentication and validation: author of a new online authentication and validation infrastructure: Thatizme; currently advisor at the association of Dutch Telecom companies COIN;
- Cross-border e-commerce: in the past partner in an EU cross-border e-commerce project (PECOS4SMEs).